Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TO ADMIN ! ~ HELPING DEVILMU ~

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
knifezor

TO ADMIN ! ~ HELPING DEVILMU ~ Empty
PostSubject: TO ADMIN ! ~ HELPING DEVILMU ~   TO ADMIN ! ~ HELPING DEVILMU ~ Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 8:31 am

Hello Admin of Devil Mu ! I can do a movie for DevilMu and put it on youtube. I got experience of 3 years in movie-making, with a pro quality, nice text and a presentation video for server. I also can improve this forum and i can do a new banner for forum and for xtremetop100 banner, coz i'm a designer too. What do you say? If you accept i'll start to do the movie. But if you want you can leave here your SKYPE ID or give it to me in Private message. Thank you.
Best Regards.
Back to top Go down
uwwinjk

PostSubject: Re: TO ADMIN ! ~ HELPING DEVILMU ~   TO ADMIN ! ~ HELPING DEVILMU ~ Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 4:40 am

I have ancient armor the darkside after kill boss of kundun but can't be trade or sale and used to my character so I want to deleted from my vault......pls help me
to anyone know this problem
Back to top Go down
DestroyrBK
MINION
MINION
DestroyrBK

PostSubject: Re: TO ADMIN ! ~ HELPING DEVILMU ~   TO ADMIN ! ~ HELPING DEVILMU ~ Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 6:34 am

@uwwinjk would be advised making a separate post about this issue but yes, an easier method that may help with this issue is simply make a char that you can transfer those items to from the vault then simply delete that character. May or may not work but that is one of the methods.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TO ADMIN ! ~ HELPING DEVILMU ~   TO ADMIN ! ~ HELPING DEVILMU ~ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TO ADMIN ! ~ HELPING DEVILMU ~
Page 1 of 1