Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

IF YOU NEED GM ALWAYS ACTIVE JUST MESSAGE THIS POST

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
VULTURE
Banned
Banned

IF YOU NEED GM ALWAYS ACTIVE JUST MESSAGE THIS POST Empty
PostSubject: IF YOU NEED GM ALWAYS ACTIVE JUST MESSAGE THIS POST   IF YOU NEED GM ALWAYS ACTIVE JUST MESSAGE THIS POST Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 6:28 am

Admin's GM's please if you want a active GM online everyday please comment on this post .
can i please be a GM to help many people have problems in the game .
so please support this post or topic .
or please make it 6 GM's because im always active and online .

Thank You Very Much .
GM's Admin's Support this please .
have a nice day Smile) goodluck .
Back to top Go down
DestroyrBK
MINION
MINION
DestroyrBK

IF YOU NEED GM ALWAYS ACTIVE JUST MESSAGE THIS POST Empty
PostSubject: Re: IF YOU NEED GM ALWAYS ACTIVE JUST MESSAGE THIS POST   IF YOU NEED GM ALWAYS ACTIVE JUST MESSAGE THIS POST Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 9:21 am

Ok dude, dunno if you read the last post you created about this same topic but asking for GM status on a forum post after the admin told you no the first time is NOT going to win you points with getting the position if and when applications are open...

I do not disagree with your enthusiasm either as I believe many players whom are active like yourself want to help this server just as much, myself included but asking for this type of request is not going to go well no matter how many posts you create.

My recommendation based on similar events with players, experience in that field as well as general advice is to relax and wait for the admin to announce the need for new GM for the server as it would be more beneficial in that regard then continuing to spam this topic over and over.

Sorry, Vulture, I really am trying not to be mean or anything as you seem like a nice guy, just wish not to see you get the chance when it does come due to your spamming or constant request.

Cheers,

DestroyrBK

Last edited by DestroyrBK on Thu Nov 08, 2012 10:44 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Simple grammar mistakes :|)
Back to top Go down

IF YOU NEED GM ALWAYS ACTIVE JUST MESSAGE THIS POST
Page 1 of 1